Venus Factor-Trans fat: evil to be avoided

Trans fat: evil to be avoided

In ENEMIES OF THE ABDOMEN, OPERATION DETOX
Queue amount of Trans fat is dangerous to health and which foods you can find these fats? Why the fries decrease testosterone levels?

Different types of fat Articles Sources by Venus Factor Review

Broadly speaking, we can say that 90% of the fat in the food we eat belong to one of four categories. The remaining 10 percent enter the cholesterol group.

Trans fats
Monounsaturated fats
Saturated fats
Polyunsaturated fats
In this first article of the series “What is fat?” We will focus on the trans fats. Second – Omega 3 and fish oil .
What are trans fats?

To be more consistently, oils (e.g., cotton) undergoes a treatment process which makes them undergo hydrogen bubbles, which increases the shelf life of the oil itself, and the food products made from it. One of the most common examples is margarine.

Unfortunately, during this process the oil undergoes chemical reactions that lead to the formation of trans fats. Although they are also present in small quantities in natural foods, processed oils in it is ten times higher.

What is the danger of trans fats?

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s